Introduction to Permaculture – Weekend Workshop – Saturday August 12th and Sunday 13th August 2017
Join us on the farm for a two day Introduction to permaculture course with the team at Fair Harvest.
This is a great place to start your permaculture journey ,
we use our established systems to demonstrate permaculture in action and incorporate small hands-on exercises to make it a fun and interactive weekend,
that will leave you with the basic skills you need to design and set up our own permaculture system.
This intensive course will cover:
- the principles and ethics of permaculture
- using zones and sectors
- weeds and herbs (their uses in the nutrient cycle)
- animal systems
- nutrient cycling with composting systems and worms
- zones 1 and 2 veggie and fruit tree systems
- permaculture in the community
The course runs from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Morning/afternoon tea provided.
Course attendees are asked to contribute to a shared lunch.
Attendees are encouraged to enjoy the beautiful surroundings and camp onsite. Please contact us for more details.