Introduction to Permaculture Weekend. December 9th and 10th 2023
Join us on the farm for a two day Introduction to permaculture course with the team at Fair Harvest. This is a great place to start your permaculture journey – we use our established systems to demonstrate permaculture in action and incorporate small hands-on exercises to make it a fun and interactive weekend that will leave you with the basic skills you need to design and set up our own permaculture system.
$190 for the weekend workshop
$350 if you come with a friend
This intensive course will cover:
- the principles and ethics of permaculture
- using zones and sectors
- weeds and herbs (their uses in the nutrient cycle)
- animal systems
- nutrient cycling with composting systems and worms
- zones 1 and 2 veggie and fruit tree systems
- permaculture in the community
The course runs from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday and 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Sunday.
Morning/afternoon tea provided. BYO lunch
Please make payments to the bank details below and email receipt to [email protected] for booking confirmation.