4 Days Yoga and Wellness Glamping Adventure 2022
Escape the ordinary and jump onboard Australia’s first yoga and wellness tour. This is not your usual yoga retreat and not your regular tour. By day, explore with our guide/yogi extraordinaire Jodie. By night, relax in your luxurious glamping tent at Fair Harvest.
Meet inspirational locals and practice yoga and meditation in pristine locations. Get adventurous on rewarding hikes and nourish your body with the regions freshest local produce. Take a perfume making workshop, a spice masterclass, and enjoy some cheeky wine and gin tastings.
New to yoga? No problem! There is only an hour of yoga each day and classes are designed for all levels. The true essence of this tour is about taking some “me time”, having fun and connecting with mind, body and country, as you experience the Margaret River Region like never before.
- SUP yoga with a world-renowned yogini in Geographe Bay
- Spice Masterclass with Sarina, The Spice Mistress
- Glamping at the award-winning permaculture farm Fair Harvest
- Hike at Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park
- Taste Organic and local produce at Margaret River
- Hike Along the Cape to Cape Track with a local healer and meditation expert
- Connect to Country-meet a Wadandi custodian during a powerful Indigenous experience
- Feel zentatstic after yoga sessions with qualified yogis
- Bliss out, engaging in the ancient healing power of sound meditation
Yoga Retreats from Perth depart on Friday from YHA Perth City, 300 Wellington Street at 7am and return 3pm the following Monday. Pick up also available in Bunbury or Busselton.
Departure dates for 2022
- 7 January
- 4 February
- 4 March
- 8 April