Permaculture Design Certificate
January 14 @ 2:30 pm - January 27 @ 5:00 pm$1700
Fair Harvest is ready to offer it’s 10th South West Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC).
Facilitated by a range of highly experienced and dedicated permaculture practitioners.
you will gain knowledge, experience and relationships that will last a lifetime.
This 72 hour course balances permaculture theory with hands-on practical activities.
Through interactive workshops, field study, presentations and visits to inspiring permaculture initiatives our PDC gives you globally recognised accreditation as a certified Permaculture Designer.
- three healthy and mouth-watering meals daily
- on-site camping at our farm, 5km from Margaret River town
- internationally recognised course led by professionals
- field trips to local permaculture initiatives
- hands-on design experience
- practical permaculture field work
- access to our extensive library of permaculture resources.
“By far the most useful and inspiring course I have ever done. It has inspired me to apply these ethics to every aspect of my life”