Organized by my dad and my brother each year, this great cycle trek donates all funds raised to the Margaret River environment centre…………..if your into cycling it’s a beauty, they know all the best tracks and the environment centre crew compete with each other in the catering department.
Having surveyed our riders from last year the following additions have been made to this years ride.
- An all new six day route incorporating the best of 2011 without the long hike into Augusta.
- More bush tracks.
- More single track through Boranup Forest.
- Lunch at Miller’s Ice Cream Shop Day 2.
- A tour of Lake Cave in the afternoon on day 5.
- Lunch a Surfers Ponit on day 6.
- Camping at Contos Day 5.
ALL THE GOOD STUFF WE’RE NOT CHANGING
- Dry chain lube available at the breakfast table.
- Only one tyre pressure recommendation for whole ride.
- Morning tea at Wylabrup Cliffs Day 2.
- Lunch at the Berry Farm Day 3.
- Camps at Taunton Farm, Cane Break, Chapman Pool, Hamelin Bay.
- Breweries, Wineries, Ice Cream and Coffee stops.
- Breakfast team cooking up a storm.
- Cakes, Lunches, Dinners and Deserts – delicious as always.
- Plenty of hard and soft ride options.
The cost is all inclusive except for alcohol and cappuccinos.
The tour is limited to maximum of thirty riders.
$950 for those who join before June 30.
$1050 for those who join after June 30.