Create your own retreat
Everyone needs a little time out, a time to be with nature or simply to be with ones self, sit under a tree and read a book, go for a walk in some beautiful bush or wander along a special bit of coast.
Maybe your idea of retreat includes yoga classes, organic food, meditation and teachers that can help you in your mental and physical well being. Maybe it’s something you would like to do with some of your closest friends or maybe it’s an occasion to be alone.
We would love to extend the opportunity to create your own retreat to suit your needs.
What we can offer;
- Campsites in a beautiful natural setting
- Camp kitchen, toilets and showers
- Campfire (except in fire ban season)
- Bell tents (book through Wild Goose Camping)
- Tipi or Tiny house (book through airbnb)
- Beautiful walks through forest, farmland and gardens
- Cafe open on Friday or Saturday (catering available for groups)
- Yoga classes
- Mindfulness classes
- Sound bowl meditation
- (we have a regular timetable for all of the above or enquire about private classes for you or your group)
- Qi Gong (Tuesday nights)
Optional extras that can be arranged with prior notice
- Seasonal cooking classes (harvest, prep, cook and eat) with Jodie Lane
- Indian Spice classes and dinner with Sarina Kamini
- Halloumi Cheese making and light dinner with Ros Garstone
- Introduction to Permaculture talk and guided tour of gardens