Camping and Glamping
Camp in a beautiful natural setting with your friends and family.
call 0439 568 131 or email [email protected] to make a booking
- Opening early November 2018
- Secluded campsites nestled under shady trees
- Enjoy our organic Farm Cafe or buy fresh produce and home cooked meals to take to your campsite
- Attend yoga or mindfulness sessions in the Old Barn
- Explore the gardens, farm and permaculture systems at your leisure
- Sit around the campfire ( check seasonal fire ban ) and watch the moon rise
- Go for a bush walk through our private forrest
- Explore the nearby mountain bike trails and bush walks
- Pop into Margaret River (only 5 minutes away)
- Group bookings, retreats and school groups welcome
For all campsite bookings please go to our Youcamp site
Why camping at Fair Harvest minimises your environmental footprint..
- all waste is composted on site
- all water is reused on site
- all fruit, veg, herbs, honey and eggs are grown on site
- all drinking water is filtered rain water
- camp kitchen and ablution block are built from Fair Harvest grown plantation timber
- fire wood is harvested from our plantation
- all power is harvested from our solar panels (sorry no generators)
The Permaculture ethics of Earth Care, People Care and Fair Share are important to us and we encourage our guests to enjoy, explore and interact with our beautiful farm.