Camping and Glamping
- during the winter months, the campground is closed to the public.. it is reserved for retreats, group bookings and full venue privatisation …
- other months of the year you also can privatise the full campground for your private events, retreats birthday and family reunion…
Camp in a beautiful natural setting with your friends and family.
Just 4 kilometers outside Margaret River, our permaculture farm has been operating since 1995 and is now open to the public. Featuring extensive food gardens, a Farm Cafe, a beautiful Yoga Barn and farm and forest walks, our campsite is designed for people wanting a quiet, eco-friendly stay.
Our new amenities with hot showers, composting toilets and an outdoor kitchen built from timber harvested onsite. We are dedicated to creating a more sustainable lifestyle and sharing our beautiful farm with others.
Shared campfire near the camp kitchen with wood provided.
At Fair harvest you can choose to stay and experiences 2 differents styles of spaces a tipi or a Tiny house
Both those spaces will be ready to move in on arrival (bedding included).
Book on airbnb Tipi or Tiny House
Book on Hipcamp Tipi or Tiny House
Call 0439 568 131 or email [email protected] to make a booking
Extra glamping tents also available through Wild Goose Camping
- Secluded campsites nestled under shady trees
- Open sky campsites for your solar powered caravan
- Buy fresh produce and home cooked meals to take to your campsite
- Attend yoga or mindfulness sessions in the Old Barn
- Explore the gardens, farm and permaculture systems at your leisure
- Sit around the campfire ( check seasonal fire ban ) and watch the moon rise
- Go for a bush walk through our private forrest
- Explore the nearby mountain bike trails and bush walks
- Pop into Margaret River (only 5 minutes away)
- Group bookings, retreats and school groups welcome
For all campsite bookings please go to our Hipcamp site
Why camping at Fair Harvest minimises your environmental footprint..
- all waste is composted on site
- all water is reused on site
- all fruit, veg, herbs, honey and eggs are grown on site
- all drinking water is filtered rain water
- camp kitchen and ablution block are built from Fair Harvest grown plantation timber
- fire wood is harvested from our plantation
- all power is harvested from our solar panels (sorry no generators)
The Permaculture ethics of Earth Care, People Care and Fair Share are important to us and we encourage our guests to enjoy, explore and interact with our beautiful farm.