Payment for courses can be made directly into the Fair Harvest Bank account.
ANZ Margaret River
Please email us at [email protected] with the full details of your deposit including name, course, date and amount. We have no way to know that you have enrolled in a particular course unless you email us.
If you chose the deposit payment option, your balance of payment is due 4 weeks before the course start date, for which we will email you an invoice.
If we do not receive payment by this date we may have to cancel your enrolment and you will lose your deposit.
All deposits are non-refundable
We understand that sometimes circumstances change and you may not be able to attend a course that you have paid for.
If you notify us at least 14 days prior to the commencement of weekend courses, we may be able to refund part of your course fee, (Depending on which course) but an administration charge of $50 will apply.
PDC 2 week live-in courses:
- With more than 30 days notice you will receive a full refund minus non-refundable deposit ($250)
- Under 30 notice days there is no refund possible.
- One transfer to a PDC in the next 12 months is possible with a $50 charge (valid until 2 weeks prior to commencement of course).
- Once you have transferred a course there is no further refund possible.
- A name change with a $50 charge is possible.